TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Consumer information pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code)
Welcome to the CPDESIGN E-commerce website.
The offer and sale of products on our website are regulated by the following General Sales Conditions.
You can request and receive support for orders placed online, returns, information on the delivery of goods ordered by contacting our offices in Via Trento 16145 Genoa tel 348 2640208 Those who would like to have personal contact with us will be pleased to respond promptly by email to Info@cp-design.it
Notwithstanding all the clauses below, for our company the type of product determines the production cycle, which is why not all products are always in stock but can be ordered at any time of the year.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products, carried out remotely via internet, on the website www.cp-design.it belonging to Cpdesign. The products purchased on the website are sold directly by the company of the same name.
Legal and administrative headquarters
Via Trento 82/c 16145 Genova
Tel.348 2640208 email: firstname.lastname@example.org VAT no.: 02186530990
The site was created for the sale of graphic products, in compliance with Italian legislation on distance contracts D. Lgs. Lgs. n. 70/2003. The sale is regulated by these General Conditions. The Customer is therefore invited, before sending the order, to carefully read the general conditions of sale as identified above and the information contained therein and to print them or save them on another durable medium accessible to him.
1) The Customer may purchase the products in the electronic catalogue, illustrated in detail in the e-commerce area of the Site within the respective sections by category, as described in the relative information sheets contained in the Site, respecting the technical access procedures illustrated therein. The publication of the products displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a contractual purchase proposal. The order sent by the Customer has the value of a contractual proposal and implies full knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale.
The correct receipt of the Customer's proposal is confirmed by Cpdesign by means of an automatic reply sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer and only confirms the correct receipt of the proposal within the information systems.
2) Each order can be viewed by the customer via the automatic e-mail with the order summary. In case of doubts or problems, please call the company Cpdesign immediately or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale
3) The contract stipulated between the company Cpdesign and the Customer shall be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Cpdesign. This acceptance shall be deemed tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares that he/she has read all the information provided to him/her during the purchase procedure, and that he/she fully accepts the general conditions and payment terms transcribed below.
4) If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he or she shall print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general terms and conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Italian legislation on distance contracts.
5) Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property, caused by the non-acceptance or non-fulfilment, even partial, of an order, is excluded.
6) The order sent by the Customer to Cpdesign via the Internet must be completed in its entirety and must contain the elements necessary for the identification of the Customer, the products ordered and the indication of the place of delivery, under penalty of nullity. Cpdesign shall send the Customer, by e-mail, a confirmation of order receipt. The delivery address must be manned, i.e. there must be a person present sufficiently continuously to receive the package.
7) By sending the order, in the various ways provided for by the operating instructions on the Site, the Customer declares that he has read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and fully accepts the General Conditions and Payment Conditions described below.
Product prices - shipping costs - product availability
8) All product prices are clearly indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT only.
9) The prices of the products shown on the Site are subject to change at any time and without notice, it being understood that, limited to the orders being accepted or as above accepted by the company Cpdesign, the sales conditions in force at the time the order is sent by the Customer shall apply, except for orders not accepted, as per paragraph 3.
10) Delivery times vary depending on the destination area.
11) The cost of each shipment, the amount of which may vary according to the weight of the package and the place of destination of the products, is added to the overall price of the products and is clearly indicated and communicated to the Customer, through the Site, before the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement.
12) The visual representation of the products on the Site, where available, normally corresponds to the photographic image accompanying the description sheet. It is understood that the image has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale and may not be perfectly representative of their characteristics but may differ in colour, size, accessory products present in the picture.
In the event of a difference between the image and the written product sheet, the description on the product sheet shall always prevail.
Payment of the order
13) Payments in execution of Purchase Agreements stipulated through the Site may be made via PayPal. For details, see the Terms of Payment.
When the Purchase Agreement is concluded, the Customer, after checking the order summary and carrying out the necessary checks, will confirm the operation.
14) Cpdesign reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (e.g. landline telephone number). In the absence of the requested documentation, Cpdesign reserves the right not to accept the order.
15) As a further guarantee and security for the customer, at no time during the purchase process is Cpdesign able to know the information relating to the purchaser's credit card, which is transmitted via secure connection directly to the website of the bank handling the transaction.
No computer file of Cpdesign will store such data.
In no event shall Cpdesign be liable for any fraudulent or unlawful use of credit cards by third parties when paying for products purchased from Cpdesign www.cp-design.it.
If you buy with Scalapay, you receive your order immediately and pay in 3 instalments. You acknowledge that the instalments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorise such transfer.
Deliveries and documentation
16) The product ordered will be manufactured and shipped, deliveries will take place within 7/10 working days from the order, for shipments to particularly remote locations the delivery term will be within 10 days.
All product deliveries will be at the risk of Effetti S.r.l.. The risk will be transferred to the Customer when the products are delivered to the Customer by the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other agent appointed by Cpdesign for the delivery. Normally, goods will be shipped by express courier. Each shipment will be traceable through the code provided by the courier used through the site of the courier itself. This code will be provided to you upon request.
17) No liability can be attributed to Cpdesign in the event of a delay in the processing of the order or in the delivery of what has been ordered.
Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product must be immediately contested by writing "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer may not raise any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
We therefore recommend that, even when there are no problems on the outside of the package, you should always sign the courier's slip with the wording "Subject to control". If this wording is missing and the product is damaged, the courier will no longer be held responsible, regardless of whether or not insurance is in place.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures provided for in this document.
18) In case of failure to collect within 5 working days the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order shall be considered automatically processed, the courier shall proceed to return the package to the Cpdesign company. In this case, the customer shall reimburse Cpdesign for the double shipping costs (to the customer and back to the company).
Right of withdrawal
19) Pursuant to the Legislative Decree 06/09/05 N°206, the customer-consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within 10 days from the delivery of the products.
In order to exercise this right, the customer shall send written notice by registered letter with return receipt to Cpdesign Via Trento 82/c 16145 Genova indicating the product or products for which he intends to exercise the Right of Withdrawal, provided that they are undamaged.
Once the above-mentioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the company Cpdesign will promptly communicate to the customer instructions on how to return the goods.
20) The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- The purchased goods must be intact.
In accordance with the law, the customer shall bear the shipping costs for the return of the goods. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer. In case of damage to the goods during transport, Cpdesign will inform the customer of the event, to allow him/her to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him/her and to obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal.
Cpdesign is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments.
Upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from transport. If the package and/or the original packing are damaged, Cpdesign will deduct from the refund due a percentage, not exceeding 20% of it, as a contribution to the costs of restoration. If the product has been opened with broken seals, the product will not be refunded.
21) Without prejudice to any repair costs for damages to the original packaging, Cpdesign will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged on the Pay Pal account used or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (complete IBAN code).
22) The right of withdrawal lapses completely, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its content), in cases where Cpdesign ascertains
- the lack of the original outer packaging and/or inner packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Cpdesign will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the sender for the shipping costs.
23) Any complaints shall be addressed to Cpdesign Via Trento 82/c 16145 Genova firstname.lastname@example.org.
24) The sales contract between the Customer and the company Cpdesign is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Genoa.
Order by e-mail
Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.